Brazier-smoker from bricks using their own hands may be erected under the supervision of a master or even a specialist knowledgeable in cooker masonry. Here is important: to pick the ideal building material, to prepare yourself , to pound the right consistency of the mortar. Along with the building process itself, it is very important to the smoker to locate an appropriate location on the website, to look after fire safety.
Varieties of designs
Externally, multifunctional smokehouses differ in size, complete, shape and other nuances. They resemble a large Russian cooker. Nonetheless, this is simply a design. The primary difference between both smokers and charcoal grills would be just in operation. From this depends on what a construction made of brick can do. The more working areas there will be, the broader the menu for food. The following options could be organized in a brick structure:
Smokehouse. The working zone is considered the primary, as for the interest of it the hormone of a structure made of brick in this situation is provided. In general terms, the smokehouse is a closed room. Inside you will find grates or hooks for repairing the products. From the process of ingestion, they’re bombarded with smoke, get a golden colour and odor of smoked meat.
- Brazier. By design – it’s an open-type grill. Shashlik is cooked over hot coals. The surfaces of the grill are all adapted for placing of skewers.
- Barbecue. It is the same mangal, but instead of skewers it has a barbecue. It’s used to bake steaks as well as other products.
- Grill. The machine is the same as the dish, but the meals that has been cooked on the grill is covered with a lid. They are simultaneously roasted not just in the bottom, but in addition at the very top.
Cauldron. To cook pilaf, ukha along with other hot dishes around the fire, you will need a separate working place from the smokehouse. It is created in the kind of a toaster. Stove is put not polikarbonatstroy.ru deaf, along with a round cutout. A cast-iron cauldron is immersed in the window.
Tip! It is better to work with a cast-iron cauldron. From the aluminum container, even a few non-liquid products, like pilaf, will follow the walls.
The toaster is made with several working places
Of the additional working areas from the smokehouse with a charcoal grill can be provided by means of a tabletop and a sink. They permit you to do cutting and washing dishes without even leaving the position of cooking. Besides working places, niches are provided in the brick construction. They are used instead of cupboards for storing dishwasher, dishwasher, stove accessories.
In addition to all of the aforementioned nuances, Irrespective of functionality, all smokehouses are divided into two types:
- Simple concerning the unit is considered a hot-smoking smokehouse. Products within the chamber are cooked at a higher temperature because of the close location of their hearth.
- More complex is the chilly smoking brick smokehouse, in which the products inside the room are enveloped in chilly smoke. This is achieved due to the remote location of their hearth. Passing through several channels, the smoke cools.
Sexy smoking cooks foods quicker in the smokehouse, however the heat therapy makes them slightly cooked.