On a hot summer that the water in a little country pool is heated naturally. When the weather is overcast heating time is prolonged or, in general, the temperature doesn’t achieve a comfortable temperature of +22oC. In massive pools organic heating takes much longer. To address this problem, made a heater for the pool, working from various energy sources.
The simplest water heater for the pool is an heat exchanger. The basis of the design is really a tank, by the liquid flows. It is connected to the heating system or some other heating water heater. In the tank is a built-in coil. This part is the heat exchanger. Pool water circulates through the coil, heating against the liquid inside the tank.
Why do you need such a complex pool heater if you’re able to just run the water directly through the remonttool.ru heater? You can use this type of scheme, however there are two problems:
After warmed, they settle to the walls of this heat exchanger as a good sludge, clogging it.
To expensive boiler or leak heater does not fail, the heating process is equipped with another loop. The heat exchanger is simpler and more economical to change if it becomes clogged or flows from oxidation of their walls.
In a little children’s pool piping is put on the principle of this machine”underfloor heating system”. A little bit of water the coil will heat fast, and with a massive volume won’t cope. Electric models
The 2nd most popular is an electric heater for your pool, composed of a human body, heating elements and a thermostat. Devices are in 2 types:
- Accumulation. The system consists of a massive tank, where the water is warmed by the heating elements, and from there it is fed to the pool.
- Flow-through. The gadget is connected to the water treatment program of the pool. There’s a filter in the front of the water heater, which extends purified water, which gets rid of the creation of strong deposits.
- Based on the capacity, the apparatus are connected to single-phase and systems that are interpersonal. When calculating, these parameters have been taken into account:
- per 1 m3 of water at an open swimming pool – 1 kW of heating part power;
- 1 m3 of water via an indoor swimming pool – 0.5 kW of heating components power.
The need to heat a large quantity of water requires the use of strong devices. Electricity costs are enormous, and you want to put a separate line of pipes. Heat pump
Rather complicated from the unit of the heater for the pool heat pump describes innovative technology. The device is effective and cost-effective, however it’s rarely used due to its high cost.
Significant: The heat pump operates on the principle of the fridge, just here the circuit which releases heat, not cold, is in demand.
The machine is made up of 2 circuits, inside which the liquid circulates. The outer pipe can be placed underground, at the bottom of the window or alternative place where you can extract heat. The inner circuit is put in the pool. It supplies the water the heat extracted by the outer tube.