The summer shower on the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complicated, but such a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic container for the shower at the dacha will bring a good deal of difficulty. The way to manage these nuances on their own, we will now try to understand. Without or with heating
Before you pick a tank to your shower in the nation have to decide on its functionality. On if this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating system, is dependent on the comfort of bathing. There are two types of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to use would be a heated shower tank, working on electricity. Obviously, and without connecting to electricity this tank can be used, however in this is the comfort of utilizing water procedures. If the sun did not have time to warm water, then this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating, if the shower will be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summer days, the water within the tank will be heated by sunlight, so in this period of time, the heating system is simply not included.
- A vinyl tank without heating is a normal tank, such as a cone mounted in the roof of a shower home. The water from the tank is heated by sunlight. In other words, when the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take only a refreshing shower or deny to wash in any respect. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cottage is visited very rarely, and then toolbuild.ru just in summertime.
The most important difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Size, quantity, and colour of the product can be very different. It’s necessary that any chosen tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water and has been securely connected to the roof of the shower home.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are all powerful. A large area of a thin coating of water can be heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank attract the sun’s rays, in addition to the water in the tank does not blossom.
Design attributes of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A particular article of plastic is employed to make the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan for 30-50 years. At the identical period, plastic tanks such as summer showers are distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of setup. All you have to do is build the shower box, and correct the tank in addition rather than the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, so many manufacturers use food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the security of water during long-term storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under most circumstances, which cannot be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks without electric heating most often are made in bulk from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the form of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Flat heated tanks are often created for 200 liters of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets via a wide neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate shower for country homes with their own hands
Rarely does anyone in the dacha construct a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it is sufficient to build a light cabin from some other sheet material. Not a terrible solution is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which is not tough to design and make yourself. Why it is Much Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. With this case with victory will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop just with this stunning and durable material.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar materials:
- In the event the benefits of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let’s move on to another stage of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips regarding the development of the layout of a country shower with a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of this project. It’s not necessary to construct complex drawings, and a simple scheme could be retrieved out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the ground. More complicated in the production of shower on the base with water heating, however such a style will survive longer. Moreover, in a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in sunlight.
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with determining its location. It’s essential to be aware that the tank ought to be constantly full of water. Doing this in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It is much better to set the shower stall close to the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a good deal of people, it should be placed as close as you can to the cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath near the cesspool will store laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable to not attract the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewer system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant feeling while bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest place, where there is not any shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, which means you are able to bathe at night. Only it’s necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high level of protection from water. It’s optimal to place shower cottages on the rear of the home. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply and not way to pull on the electric cable for light.
- Determined by the area of the place of the summer shower, begin to create a plot of the cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it was decided that the garden shower will be with all the changing room. In this case, the diameter of the design tends to turn out 1 m, and the length – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to increase 1.2 m.
- in the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desirable, the dressing room could be organized from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to that fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the tastes of the owner. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, along with the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors there are benches and a desk.
- The whole height of the shower cabin from ground to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can attain 2.5 m, and much higher. The height within the shower stall will probably be reduced. Section of this distance below will have a wooden menu, along with the top will hang on a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a piece of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed to its construction.